Monday, May 5, 2008

Acetaia - Power of the Search Engine



A few years back I was in Munich traveling for business and I ate one of the best meals ever. The problem was that I could not for the life of me remember the name of the place and have tried to ask others that are familiar with the area. Nobody could come up with this place. Today I for fun googled, vinegar, munich and italian. WAM, the power of search came up with the place. Now as you can see from the unicycle vid's below I enjoy my food. So trust me you will not be disappointed.



Acetaia - Munich: "Acetaia - Nymphenburgerstr. 215, 80639 Munich, Germany

This has to be one of the most exquisite dining experiences to be had in Munich. It does however come at a price. Three courses, with wine, for 2 people will set you back around €150 but it will be a occasion you will remember for a very long time."

No comments: