Monday, January 26, 2009

Pugsley ? Surly you Jest ? Don't call me Surly :)




FRAME: SURLY PUGSLEY 18"

FORK: SURLY PUGSLEY OFFSET

RIMS: SURLY LARGE MARGE XC (32H) FRONT AND DH (36H) REAR

HUBS: SURLY 1X1 PURPLE FRONT (JUST TRY TO FIND ONE OF THESE!) AND NEW XT REAR

DT SWISS 14G SPOKES AND PURPLE NIPPLES

TIRES: SURLY ENDOMORPH 3.7 (4.0)

BRAKES: AVID BB7 WITH 6" ROTORS AND AVID LEVERS

BARS: FSA XC282 OVERSIZED

STEM: FSA OS190

GRIPS: SPECIALIZED ENDURO

SHIFTERS: SHIMANO BLACK DEORE 9SPD

DERAILLEURS: SHIMANO XT FRONT AND REAR (rear shows some wear from previous use but functions 100%)

CRANKS: RACEFACE NORTH SHORE 175MM (shows some wear from previous use but function 100%)

BB: ISIS

BASH: E13 SUPERCHARGER

SEATPOST: FSA FR270 (not Rockshox post shown in some pix)

SADDLE: LIBERATOR Ti-RACE (not Yeti saddle shown in some pix)

PEDALS: not included

FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT ANYTHING I MAY HAVE FORGOT..



I REALLY WISH I COULD KEEP THIS BIKE AS PRIME SEASON FOR IT IS COMING UP!

(ACTUALLY IT MAKES A GREAT SUMMERTIME TRAIL AND/OR BEACH BIKE TOO)



NOTHING RUNS LIKE A PUGSLEY ON THE SNOW!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

That's sweet bike! The cool thing about this bike is I believe you can also run 700c or 29er tires as well, so it's a lot more versatile if you have the extra stuff. Of course you would have to accommodate for 135mm spacing on the front fork. If I had the scratch, I would pull the trigger.

Anonymous said...

I can't hope you're still selling this, can I? dmishev at gmail.com