- Unique Hydrokinetic adjustment system
- Easily adjusts to cover 23 sizes; metric and standard
- Slim, ergonomic design allow to fit into hard to reach areas
- Will remove damaged nuts and bolts
- 7.5 inches, Nickel plated, Cold forged steel construction
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
I read about this in Popular Science and will order one. Review will come after I have tested it.
The HK1 is the world's first and only Hydrokineticly adjusted wrench. 1) It covers 23 standard sizes and any other sizes between ¼ - ¾ inch or 7 - 19mm; 2) It can be easily adjusted by moving its pistons; 3) It can remove damaged nuts and bolts; 4) It can fit into areas where other adjustable wrenches cannot; 5) Its cold forged steel construction makes it one of the strongest and toughest; 6) Its attractive nickel plated finish makes it an ideal gift. For demonstration please visit expeditiontools
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
How cool is twitter ?
Taken from FATTY's page :
Well, in yesterday’s post, Scot Nicol (aka Chuck Ibis, founder of Ibis Cycles) and I issued Bob Roll a challenge: if we could get people to donate $5000 to Bob Roll’s LiveStrong Challenge page by the end of the Tour of California, he’d get rid of that little tuft of hair (aka “the fin”) on top of his head.
Well, almost exactly 24 hours later, the prospect of a bald Bobke has raised $5110 $5650 to fight cancer.
“Awesome” seems like kind of a weak word for how cool that is.
Some Interesting Stats
Like numbers? Here are a few you may be interested in.
- 194: The number of people, in 24 hours, who have donated money to Bob’s LiveStrong page
- 230: The number of email messages Bob Roll had in his email box this morning regarding this challenge. “That’s a lot, isn’t it?” asked Bob Roll. Yes, Bob, it is.
- 7833: How many people came to fatcyclist.com last night and today as a result of Lance Armstrong’s tweet about yesterday’s blog post.