About Doctor Mike
Doctor Mike's Hotline | 203.482.0069 | call anytime, 24/7!
Have questions? You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOur Story
Doctor Mike’s Mobile Bike Service is a privately owned bicycle maintenance and repair company started in 2008 by Mike Ahearn and Chris Dannen. Together we share more than 12 years of experience in the bicycling industry as mechanics, buyers and industry voices. We provide Fairfield and Westchester counties with the easiest, fastest and smartest bicycle repair and maintenance at the best price.
In a bad economy every dollar counts, but that doesn't mean you have to stop riding your bike. We drive our mobile service vehicle to your home or place of business, talk to you about your bike, and either fix it on the spot or take it back to our service center.
After the repairs are finished we’ll return your bike to your front door (or anywhere else you request) free of charge. Need parts? New shoes? A bike rack? We have access to all the same products as the bike shops, but charge less. We guarantee the best prices in the area and pride ourselves on friendly and reliable customer service.
- Got a race tomorrow but no time to get to a shop today? We do emergency repairs.
- Don’t have a car that can transport your bike to the shop? We do all the driving.
- Is your bike too heavy or cumbersome to fit in your car? We'll do the heavy lifting.
- Don’t want to spend $60, $70 or $80 for a tune-up at our competitors? Our tune-ups start at just $40.
- Need a new bike or want to get rid of an old one? We do consignment sales.
Let Doctor Mike Fix Your Bike!